Certificate 111 in Visual Art year 1 of a 2 year course.
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to the health and safety of others.
- CUAACD201 Develop Drawing skills to communicate ideas.
- CUADIG301 Produce digital images.
- CUAPRP301 Produce creative work
- BSBDES201 Follow a design process
- BSBDES301 Explore the use of colour
Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology provides students with the skills and
knowledge to be competent in introductory ICT technical functions. The qualification is designed
to support information activities in the workplace and to achieve a degree of self-sufficiency as an
advanced ICT user.
Units 3 and 4 offer scored assessment and incorporate units such as create user documentation, implement and
monitor environmentally sustainable work practices and provide IT advice to clients.
The VCE VET Information and Communications Technology program provides students with the opportunity to acquire and develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to work in the areas of information technology in a range of industry areas. Organisational and specialist activity skills in addition to some leadership skills will be developed through the units of competency of program.